- Please be aware that there will be flashing lights during this performance.
– While BigChurchNightIn is open to all, it is aimed at 14 years and over.
- All ticket prices are inclusive of booking fees and no other fees will be added.
– For enquiries about the event or if you need to make an amendment to your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that our ticket agent will charge a £5 admin fee for all booking alterations.
– Your e-ticket is the only ticket you will receive for BigChurchNightIn. On arrival at the event your ticket will be scanned and you will receive admittance to the venue.
– If you have booked a group e-ticket then you will receive a PDF containing individual e-tickets for your entire group. It is your responsibility to print these off and distribute them to your group in advance of the event.
TRAVEL & PARKING
- Parking: There are two multi-storey car parks; Ham Gardens and Avon Street are both 2 – 3 minutes’ walk from the Forum. http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/ba1_1ug/
- Address: The Forum, 1a Forum Buildings, St James’s Parade, Bath, BA1 1UG
- Directions: Bath Spa Rail and Coach Station is just a 3-minute walk away from the venue. For detailed directions see www.googlemaps.com
The venue is a wheelchair accessible building and there will be a designated wheelchair area
A hearing loop is available for Standing ticketholders only
A BSL interpreter will be present at this event, however, please note that they will be working alone and therefore may need to take breaks during the evening
There is no parking at this venue
If you would like to attend and have any questions about accessibility of the venue or programme please email email@example.com.
If you would like to attend but require wheelchair access, hearing loop, BSL interpreter or have other special requirements please email info@bigchurchnightin before you book your ticket so we are aware of your needs.
Please note that the accessibility provision shown here is currently correct. We reserve the right to make changes should there be circumstances beyond our control. Please make sure we are aware of your requirements by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This will ensure we can let you know of any changes which may affect your attendance at the event.